Old 09-30-2011, 11:07 AM
"Fabio M. Di Nitto"

Default dlm: master - dlm_controld: remove ccs and new Makefile

On 09/30/2011 12:02 AM, David Teigland wrote:

> add a normal, sane Makefile

If you plan to drop autoconf+autotool, that is your call (I disagree for
several reasons, but it's your project and I am not going to argue), but
you need to do it all over the tree, basically going back to something
similar in what's in STABLE31.

Placing a Makefile there, will be overridden by ./autogen.sh +
configure, that looks obvious to use since they are there in the top dir.

If you just need help to include those new options you need in
Makefile.am, I am more than happy to help you.

Fabio

Old 09-30-2011, 03:01 PM
David Teigland

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 01:07:01PM +0200, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:
> On 09/30/2011 12:02 AM, David Teigland wrote:
>
> > add a normal, sane Makefile
>
> If you plan to drop autoconf+autotool, that is your call (I disagree for
> several reasons, but it's your project and I am not going to argue), but
> you need to do it all over the tree,

yep, I'm getting there