Old 09-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Steven Whitehouse

Default Current -nmw tree content

Hi,

To keep everybody uptodate, here is the current content of my -nmw
GFS2 git tree. I'm posting it really because hera is still unavailable
and this is just a way to keep everybody uptodate with the tree
content.

There should be nothing surprising here... its all been posted before
at various times. The main item is the work on the resource group
code,

Steve.