Old 01-15-2008, 03:42 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Default Icons status for smolts.org

Hi Mike,

I read the wiki about icons status for smolts.org. You can use icons
from echo-icon-theme[1] under Actions menu and I have linked them on
DesignService wiki page[2].

Luya

[2]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService

Old 01-15-2008, 05:18 PM
"Yaakov Nemoy"

Hey Luya,

On Jan 14, 2008 11:42 PM, Luya Tshimbalanga <luya_tfz@thefinalzone.com> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> I read the wiki about icons status for smolts.org. You can use icons
> from echo-icon-theme[1] under Actions menu and I have linked them on
> DesignService wiki page[2].
>
> Luya

> [2]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService

Thanks alot! I'll file a bug report in our tracker to get them put in someday.

-Yaakov

Old 01-17-2008, 04:34 AM
"Yaakov Nemoy"

On Jan 14, 2008 11:42 PM, Luya Tshimbalanga <luya_tfz@thefinalzone.com> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> I read the wiki about icons status for smolts.org. You can use icons
> from echo-icon-theme[1] under Actions menu and I have linked them on
> DesignService wiki page[2].
>
> Luya

> [2]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService

We need a bit more art. I've left comments on the wiki.

thanks again!

Yaakov

Old 01-17-2008, 06:14 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Yaakov Nemoy a écrit :
> We need a bit more art. I've left comments on the wiki.
>
> thanks again!
>
> Yaakov

Done. I have also included the modified dialog-cancel inside the tarball.

Luya

Reference:

Old 01-17-2008, 06:02 PM
"Yaakov Nemoy"

On Jan 17, 2008 2:14 AM, Luya Tshimbalanga <luya_tfz@thefinalzone.com> wrote:
> Yaakov Nemoy a écrit :
> > We need a bit more art. I've left comments on the wiki.
> >
> > thanks again!
> >
> > Yaakov
> >
> Done. I have also included the modified dialog-cancel inside the tarball.

These look great. I'll commit them tonight probably. My one comment
though is that it is still hard to tell the difference between
dialog-close and dialog-close-unsaturated.

-Yaakov