Old 01-13-2008, 03:45 PM
Andrew Price

Default Clean up unused loop variable

Reading through the gfs2_edit code I noticed that a variable is
initialised and incremented in this for loop but is not used inside the
loop and the final value of the variable is not used subsequently. This
patch removes the initialisation and increment of the variable.

--
Andy Price

Old 01-15-2008, 02:00 PM
Bob Peterson

On Sun, 2008-01-13 at 16:45 +0000, Andrew Price wrote:
> Reading through the gfs2_edit code I noticed that a variable is
> initialised and incremented in this for loop but is not used inside the
> loop and the final value of the variable is not used subsequently. This
> patch removes the initialisation and increment of the variable.
>
> --
> Andy Price

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your help. I've applied your patch to the HEAD branch of
CVS. I'll try to work it into the RHEL5 branch when I have to update
that next. I think RHEL5 needs a bugzilla record, so that one may not
get done for a little while.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat GFS