Old 01-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Lars Marowsky-Bree

Default Quorum framework for corosync + disk-based quorum?

Hi Lon, Chrissie, and the rest of the team ;-)

I'm going through my list of "uh-oh, this is missing" issues, and I
noticed that I have a fairly strong need for disk-based quorum.

I wonder what the current state/roadmap is, and how one could help?

Regards,
Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA, OPS Engineering, Novell, Inc.