Old 11-30-2009, 02:08 PM
"Fabio M. Di Nitto"

Default autotools requirement for master branches

Last week I lowered the minimum versions of autotools required to
autogen.sh all the trees (master branches).

It is possible now to build on all fedora versions (F10/11/12/rawhide)
without external tools.

Please keep in mind that I only tested basic stuff for everything other
than rawhide where I did run a deep test. If you find any issue please
let me know.

Fabio