Old 11-25-2009, 05:19 PM
"Fabio M. Di Nitto"

Default again: "redhat-cluster: services are not relocated when a node fails"

Ernesto Rodriguez Reina wrote:
> Im glad to tell you people that using the kernel patch Fabio says the
> problem is solved and RedHat-Cluster-Suite 3.0.4 works perfectly well
> in all test made from yesterday up to now (and believe me have been a
> lot). Well keep on testing, but for now I want to thanks all of you.
>
> My best regards,

Hi Ernesto,

thanks for the feedback, but you have sent it to me only

I am CCing the other folks..

and this is the missing fix from Debian kernel:

http://git.kernel.org/gitweb.cgi?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=063c4c99630c0b06afad080d2a1 8bda64172c1a2

as pointed out by David. It will be in 2.6.32 upstream or you can cherry
pick that change.

Fabio