-   Cluster Development (http://www.linux-archive.org/cluster-development/)
-   -   GFS2 -nmw tree (http://www.linux-archive.org/cluster-development/275316-gfs2-nmw-tree.html)

Steven Whitehouse 11-05-2009 01:12 PM

GFS2 -nmw tree

Hi,

I've rebased this today. Also, I've dropped out the (rather
controversial) tracepoints moving patch. It may well still make it into
the next merge window, but I don't want it to hold up the rest of the
tree so it seemed sensible to separate it for the time being. I hope
that agreement will be reached as to its fate shortly and by dropping it
for the time being I have given an extra incentive to one of the parties
to resolve the issue.

Steve.

Steven Whitehouse 11-30-2010 09:57 AM

GFS2 -nmw tree

Hi,

Since Linus pulled the patch from the -fixes tree, I've rebased the -nmw
tree on top of his latest tree again,

Steve.

Steven Whitehouse 05-10-2011 12:47 PM

GFS2 -nmw tree

Hi,

I pushed the patch set tidying up the link counts and merging inode.c
and ops_inode.c this morning. However, since I checked the tree out
again, I spotted that git has done a funny with the resulting files. It
looks like if you do:

git rm a
git mv b a
git commit -a

Then you land up with _both_ of a and b missing. The patch displayed ok
in the web interface, and appeared to show the right outcome, but the
"b" (in this case fs/gfs2/inode.c) was missing from the resulting tree.
So I've just done a quick update splitting the final patch in the series
into two, which has fixed the problem.

Sorry about that, if it has caused any confusion. It is exactly the same
changes, but now split over two patches,

Steve.

Steven Whitehouse 07-26-2012 10:24 AM

GFS2 -nmw tree

Hi,

Linus has pulled the GFS2 -nmw git tree, so it is now empty again. I'll
accumulate patches here as usual to be added to the tree once -rc1 has
appeared,

Steve.