Old 01-28-2009, 02:44 AM
Joel Becker

Default Make lockdep happy with configfs

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 12:51:52PM +0100, Louis Rilling wrote:
> Are you going to take one of these approaches to make lockdep and configfs
> cohabit?

I'm going to look at your patches now and do some review - sorry
it took me so long.
I do think our discussion with Peter elsewhere may have even
better fruit, so I'm going to hold of on including these just yet.

Joel

--

Life's Little Instruction Book #510

"Count your blessings."