Old 01-27-2009, 09:45 AM
Joel Granados

Default Fix behavior when makeFsList is passed usetypes, cleanup code.

Hi Ricky:

We are moving away from anaconda installing in text mode. Additionally anaconda is going through a storage rewrite so I don't really know how relevant this issue might be.

Regards

----- "Ricky Zhou" <ricky@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On 2009-01-26 12:07:43 PM, Ricky Zhou wrote:
> > - Fixes #472739
> This is completely untested so far, so if anybody has a testing
> environment setup already, I'd appreciate it if you could test
> against
> #472739 and make sure that I didn't break anything else :-)
>
> Thanks,
> Ricky

Joel Andres Granados
Red Hat / Brno Czech Republic