Old 12-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Lon Hohberger

Default Make liblogthread exit/reinit work

Hi Dave,

I was going to add "fork" support to liblogthread but I figured I'm the
only one who cares.

So, instead, I made sure logt_exit() and logt_init() could be used over
and over, as well as added logt_reinit() which uses the most recently
used values from the last call to logt_init() or logt_conf().

-- Lon