Old 12-10-2007, 02:50 PM
Jeremy Katz

Default Heads-up on new dependency

Just a heads up that later today, I'm going to be pulling out the copy
of isomd5sum that's in the anaconda source. In an effort to make it
easier for it to be used by other projects, it's going to be in its own
package. At the same time, I've converted the mediacheck code in the
loader to use the library from the isomd5sum directory, so you'll need
to have isomd5sum-devel installed to continue building the loader.

git tree for isomd5sum is temporarily at
http://katzj.fedorapeople.org/git/isomd5sum.git but will be moving to
git.fedoraproject.org as soon as the new box for that is set up.
Packages for Fedora rawhide are available under
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/packages/isomd5sum

Jeremy