Old 06-03-2008, 09:18 AM
"Rajeev R. Veedu"

Default FW: Partitioning help

Hi,

*

I have Centos server 4.5 with 3.3TB raid disk on a 3 ware
controller. Now the problem is that I am not able to see the partition in full
since it shows only 1.2TB.

*

I have created a partition with Parted and (GNU PARTED) and
I have seen it is 3.3 T there. However I have to make this partition on ext3
with make2efs –j */dev/sda1 and after the formatting it went to 1.2T.

*

Could someone help me to address this issue by suggesting a
proper partitioning utility which does this for me?. It is a production server
on which 2 hdd had been failed and I need to make it up and running ASAP.

*

Any suggestion and help would be really appreciated.

*

Regards,

*

Rajeev R. Veedu