-   -   openafs kernel module (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/97464-openafs-kernel-module.html)

Markus Hetzenecker 05-29-2008 01:44 PM

openafs kernel module

We start to use centos 5 for our workstation at our site (University Innsbruck)
and we use openafs to hold the home directories. There would be a big advantage
to have the openafs kernel module (and the additional rpms) in the centos
extras (or addons) repository with an automatic compile for the available
kernels.
If you need any help to do this i would be happy to participate in any way.

Cheers, Markus.

---
fork() off;
LinuxBetreuung Uni Ibk, fon: +43 512 507 2369
GnuPG key: http://www.uibk.ac.at/~c102130/public_key.asc

Johnny Hughes 05-29-2008 02:04 PM

openafs kernel module

Markus Hetzenecker wrote:

We start to use centos 5 for our workstation at our site (University Innsbruck)
and we use openafs to hold the home directories. There would be a big advantage
to have the openafs kernel module (and the additional rpms) in the centos
extras (or addons) repository with an automatic compile for the available
kernels.
If you need any help to do this i would be happy to participate in any way.

openafs is available here:

http://atrpms.net/dist/el5/openafs/