Old 05-29-2008, 01:27 PM
Máirín Duffy

Default SVG files in the wiki

Nicu Buculei wrote:

Ian Weller wrote:

Regardless of trademark issues, we have tried being able to render SVGs
automatically and it failed spetacularly. I imagine we will try again
soon. -- ian

Please keep us posted when succeeding, that would help a lot in reducing
the number of attachments uploaded to a page (no more one SVG source,
one large PNG and a thumbnail PNG, as we used to to with Moin).

Is mediawiki's SVG renderer going to be really capable with more complex
SVGs though?

~m