-   -   SVG files in the wiki (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/97444-svg-files-wiki.html)

Máirín Duffy 05-29-2008 01:27 PM

SVG files in the wiki

Nicu Buculei wrote:

Ian Weller wrote:

Regardless of trademark issues, we have tried being able to render SVGs
automatically and it failed spetacularly. I imagine we will try again
soon. -- ian

Please keep us posted when succeeding, that would help a lot in reducing
the number of attachments uploaded to a page (no more one SVG source,
one large PNG and a thumbnail PNG, as we used to to with Moin).

Is mediawiki's SVG renderer going to be really capable with more complex
SVGs though?

~m