Old 10-03-2012, 09:14 AM
Norman Silverstone

Default firefox

On 03/10/12 10:03, honeyshell wrote:

You have surely the webpage in Cache.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Norman Silverstone
<norman@littletank.org>wrote:

On 03/10/12 09:25, Marc Coevoet wrote:

On 03-10-12 09:58, Norman Silverstone wrote:

I am using Firefox 15.0.1 and Xubuntu 12.04. The following web site:-

http://www.imageaircraft.com.**au/DXsim<http://www.imageaircraft.com.au/DXsim>

opens partially and then stops.

What do I need to make the site work, please?

It is not a ubuntu problem, the site is unknown or down:

marc@sony:~$ nslookup www.imageaircraft.com.au
Server: 127.0.0.1
Address: 127.0.0.1#53

** server can't find www.imageaircraft.com.au: NXDOMAIN

marc@sony:~$ nslookup imageaircraft.com.au
Server: 127.0.0.1
Address: 127.0.0.1#53

** server can't find imageaircraft.com.au: NXDOMAIN

marc@sony:~$ nslookup radio1.be
Server: 127.0.0.1
Address: 127.0.0.1#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: radio1.be
Address: 95.130.42.37

marc@sony:~$

Then why is it that when I click on the site I get a page appear?

If The page is in cache how did it get there if the site is unknown or down?

Norman

Old 10-03-2012, 10:34 AM
Yorvyk

[...]

Because you visited it before it went down, and it is currently down.

Try http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com

Old 10-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Norman Silverstone

[...]

OK, the site may well be down but that does not alter the fact that when
it was not down it did not perform as it should which was what my
original question was about.

Norman