Old 05-20-2008, 04:43 AM
Ray Van Dolson

Default awstats, webalizer or...

So what does everyone out there use to generate web statistics these
days? Are the tried and true awstats or webalizer still the best out
there?

Ray

Old 05-20-2008, 04:45 AM
"Ashley M. Kirchner"

Awffull - http://www.stedee.id.au/awffull

--
H | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.

Old 05-20-2008, 10:51 AM
"Jim Perrin"

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 12:43 AM, Ray Van Dolson <rvandolson@esri.com> wrote:
> So what does everyone out there use to generate web statistics these
> days? Are the tried and true awstats or webalizer still the best out
> there?

I'm a fan of awstats, simply because I can consolidate all my service
logs with geo_ip data and produce the shiny graphs that make my boss
happy.

George Orwell

Old 05-20-2008, 11:41 AM
Seán O Sullivan

On Mon, 19 May 2008 21:43:12 -0700
Ray Van Dolson <rvandolson@esri.com> wrote:

> So what does everyone out there use to generate web statistics these
> days? Are the tried and true awstats or webalizer still the best out
> there?

Analog (http://www.analog.cx/).
Very fast, and accurate - big downside is that it takes a fair bit of
time to customise it.

Seán

Old 05-20-2008, 12:46 PM
Ray Leventhal

Ray Van Dolson wrote:

So what does everyone out there use to generate web statistics these
days? Are the tried and true awstats or webalizer still the best out
there?

Ray

I've been happy with awstats, but usually give my clients wusage[1] as
well. Downside is that wusage isn't free anymore, but does have some
decent pricing for unlimited domains (under US$300 last time I checked).

HTH,
-Ray
[1] http://www.boutell.com/wusage/

Old 05-20-2008, 01:26 PM