-   -   awstats, webalizer or... (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/91477-awstats-webalizer.html)

Ray Van Dolson 05-20-2008 04:43 AM

awstats, webalizer or...

So what does everyone out there use to generate web statistics these
days? Are the tried and true awstats or webalizer still the best out
there?

Ray

"Ashley M. Kirchner" 05-20-2008 04:45 AM

awstats, webalizer or...

Awffull - http://www.stedee.id.au/awffull

--
H | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.

"Jim Perrin" 05-20-2008 10:51 AM

awstats, webalizer or...

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 12:43 AM, Ray Van Dolson <rvandolson@esri.com> wrote:
> So what does everyone out there use to generate web statistics these
> days? Are the tried and true awstats or webalizer still the best out
> there?

I'm a fan of awstats, simply because I can consolidate all my service
logs with geo_ip data and produce the shiny graphs that make my boss
happy.

George Orwell

Seán O Sullivan 05-20-2008 11:41 AM

awstats, webalizer or...

On Mon, 19 May 2008 21:43:12 -0700
Ray Van Dolson <rvandolson@esri.com> wrote:

> So what does everyone out there use to generate web statistics these
> days? Are the tried and true awstats or webalizer still the best out
> there?

Analog (http://www.analog.cx/).
Very fast, and accurate - big downside is that it takes a fair bit of
time to customise it.

Seán

Ray Leventhal 05-20-2008 12:46 PM

awstats, webalizer or...

Ray Van Dolson wrote:

So what does everyone out there use to generate web statistics these
days? Are the tried and true awstats or webalizer still the best out
there?

Ray

I've been happy with awstats, but usually give my clients wusage[1] as
well. Downside is that wusage isn't free anymore, but does have some
decent pricing for unlimited domains (under US$300 last time I checked).

HTH,
-Ray
[1] http://www.boutell.com/wusage/

Michael Clark 05-20-2008 01:26 PM