Old 11-29-2007, 08:51 PM
Steve Searle

Default Mail Server Install

Around 04:48pm on Thursday, November 29, 2007 (UK time), Tronn Wśrdahl scrawled:

> British and English is the same ain't it ..............

No, England is one of the countries in Britain. English, Scots and
Welsh are all British.

Steve

--

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting a bad thing?

21:50:05 up 61 days, 8:46, 1 user, load average: 0.07, 0.10, 0.04

Old 11-29-2007, 09:26 PM
Bill Campbell

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007, Steve Searle wrote:
>Around 04:48pm on Thursday, November 29, 2007 (UK time), Tronn Wśrdahl scrawled:
>
>> British and English is the same ain't it ..............
>
>No, England is one of the countries in Britain. English, Scots and
>Welsh are all British.

And all speak different languages :-).

Winston Churchill said the U.S. and Britain are two peoples
separated by a common language.

Bill

A fake fortuneteller can be tolerated. But an authentic soothsayer should
be shot on sight. Cassandra did not get half the kicking around she deserved.
-- R.A. Heinlein

Old 12-03-2007, 09:08 AM
Kevin Thorpe

Does anyone have any stats on the relative performance of Scalix /
Zimbra / OpenXchange?

I switched to Scalix from cyrus a while back to get the extra
functionality but it seems to cause our server to run very slow at times
and hogs RAM like it's going out of fashion. It's not a small box
either, 8GB RAM, terrabyte HD, two quad core processors and I've only
got 10 mail users on it.

--
Kevin Thorpe
Head of IT

Old 12-03-2007, 10:17 AM
Jun Salen

Hi,

Is the horde from RPMForge repository equal to horde server or horde-webmail?

Thanks,

junji
aisalen.wordpress.com
Linux Registered User #253162