Old 04-29-2008, 08:51 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Default Linuxtag 2008 - call for meeting

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> The meeting will take place on Sunday, March 4th 2008 at 22:00 CEST
> (that's 20:00 UTC).

Sorry, I've just been told that the CPTM (CentOS Public Time Machine)
still has to go through QA before we can release it to you. So we have
to reschedule that meeting to *MAY* 4th, 2008, not *MARCH* 4th.

Let's try again with the time machine for Linuxtag 1875, though.

Sorry,

Ralph

Old 04-29-2008, 08:51 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Old 04-30-2008, 01:31 PM
Kai Schaetzl

Ralph Angenendt wrote on Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:04:09 +0200:

> Linuxtag 2008 in Berlin is coming closer by the minute (May 28th to May
> 31st 2008)

I might have liked to help you out at the booth, but unfortunately I'm on
vacation during that time. Have fun!

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany