Old 04-28-2008, 11:49 PM
"Walter Hansen"

Default OpenSSH Version

I see that currently CENTOS is using 4.3p2 which does not support the new
Match command in the sshd_config. I'm not sure, but I think that was added
with 4.4. I was wondering how long it would be before we get to use this
feature?

Old 04-28-2008, 11:54 PM
Scott Silva

on 4-28-2008 4:49 PM Walter Hansen spake the following:

I see that currently CENTOS is using 4.3p2 which does not support the new
Match command in the sshd_config. I'm not sure, but I think that was added
with 4.4. I was wondering how long it would be before we get to use this
feature?

Maybe CentOS 6.
Or the better answer -- When upstream decides to release it, or the
maintainers deem it fit or necessary and add it to plus.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and