Old 04-27-2008, 05:23 PM
Rogelio

Default f/oss routing solution?

I'm looking for an open source router solution, and someone from the list recently recommended zebra (www.zebra.org). I haven't yet identified all my needs, but I'm guessing that it will do all my routing needs for*a, say, class C set of IP addresses, particularly if I ever have to do anything BGP-related.

*
Anyone have any pointers before I delve in?* Or possibly a recommendation for another open source routing solution?* Yeah, I know about Cisco stuff, but I'm hoping to limp along on a shoestring budget until I get a few more things in place, then I'll rethink everything.