Old 04-25-2008, 03:12 PM
Doug Tucker

Default system-config-cluster problem

I have a 2 node cluster that has been running for a year, and is still
up and working fine. However, a yum update at some point broke
system-config-cluster and it cannot load the management tab anymore,
because it *thinks* the node is not part of a cluster, yet, all of the
definions are there and I can modify them and save, but cannot publish
the changes to the cluster using the tool. Has anyone else experienced
this problem, or know what may be wrong?

Old 04-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Doug Tucker

Anyone??

Old 04-30-2008, 04:23 PM
Doug Tucker

Just FYI in case anyone else has this issue. Thanks Scott Thistle for
the find!

Found this link

http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=1990

Basically, in the python script, it is calling "cman_tool" from /sbin,
but it is really in /usr/sbin. The workaround was:

# ln -s /usr/sbin/cman_tool /sbin