Old 04-25-2008, 01:01 PM
"Chris Mason (Lists)"

Default Networking help - SOLVED

I have been stumped by this problem, despite plenty of help. I thought I
knew Linux networking pretty well but could not solve this one.
The problem turned out to be ACPI related. I found a comment online
describing a solution

Add pci=noacpi to the boot parameters.

I tried this and had no further problems.

believed to be clean.