Old 04-24-2008, 05:25 PM
mcclnx mcc

Default After OSMA 5.4 installed, system reboot hang on "hpoj"

We have Centos 4.4 on DELL 2650 server.* system have been worked well for long time.* I just installed OMSA 5.4 on it and reboot the server.* while server boot up and it hang in "starting hpoj". * Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org

Old 04-25-2008, 12:47 PM
John

Please see Linux.dell.com "linux-poweredge@dell.com"

> Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
>
> 生活有問題?問大家,不如找知*+ ,還可抽MacBook Air - 馬上找知*!

~/john

OpenPGP Sig:BA91F079