Old 04-23-2008, 02:23 AM
Clint Dilks

Default OT -Recommendations relating to a Password Safe

Hi Everyone

I am wondering if many people are using software that acts as a password
safe. And if so can you recommend any software in particular?

I know many people will disagree with this idea, and I myself have
always followed the printed list stored in a secure location. But in
our particular situation keeping this single list current and correct
while ensuring that regular password changes happen is turning into a
nightmare.

Any suggestions welcome, have a nice day