Old 04-22-2008, 01:29 PM
Pam Astor

Default Can't get .htaccess to work SOLVED!

> Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:12:20 +0530
> From: indunil75@gmail.com
> To: centos@centos.org
> Subject: Re: [CentOS] Can't get .htaccess to work
>
> pls click below URL
>
> http://openwebmail.org/openwebmail/download/redhat/howto/htaccess/HOWTO.HTML
>

> Thank you
> Indunil Jayasooriya

IT WORKS!* Thanks so much Indunil!* Been trying to get this to work for days,
worked on my Centos 5.1 box (by substituting in my correct directory paths)
Success finally!

Pam

Make i'm yours. Create a custom banner to support your cause.

Old 04-22-2008, 04:22 PM
Pam Astor

> Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:12:20 +0530
> From: indunil75@gmail.com
> To: centos@centos.org
> Subject: Re: [CentOS] Can't get .htaccess to work
>
> pls click below URL
>
> http://openwebmail.org/openwebmail/download/redhat/howto/htaccess/HOWTO.HTML
>

> On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 2:01 PM, Kai Schaetzl <maillists@conactive.com> wrote:
> > 325D7E3D9AFA5814F1ABE8C8E10@phx.gbl>
> >
> > Pam Astor wrote on Sun, 20 Apr 2008 20:03:16 -0400:
> >
> > > Options not allowed here
> >
> > Please, by now you should know what this means, even after obstinately
> > neglecting to look in the documentation.
> >
> > Kai
> >
> > --
> > Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany
> > Get your web at Conactive Internet Services: http://www.conactive.com

IT WORKS!* Thanks so much Indunil!* Been trying to get this to work for days,
worked on my Centos 5.1 box (by substituting in my correct directory paths)
Success finally!

Pam

Spell a grand slam in this game where word skill meets World Series. Get in the game.