Old 04-22-2008, 08:38 AM
"gopinath"

Default DDNS with DHCP

How to configure DDNS with DHCP on Centos
4.3
*
Regards,
Gopinath M
Signal Networks Pvt.
Ltd.
*

Smile... it increases your face
value!

Old 04-22-2008, 09:49 AM
Ralph Angenendt

gopinath wrote:
> How to configure DDNS with DHCP on Centos 4.3

http://www.google.com/search?q=dynamic+dns+with+bind+and+dhcp

And you do *NOT* want to use CentOS 4.3

> Smile... it increases your face value!

It gets harder and harder to do that with the blank questions you are
throwing at the mailing list, which do not show any research from your
side before posting here.

Ralph

Old 04-22-2008, 10:20 AM
John

On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 11:49 +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> gopinath wrote:
> > How to configure DDNS with DHCP on Centos 4.3
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=dynamic+dns+with+bind+and+dhcp
>
> And you do *NOT* want to use CentOS 4.3
>
> > Smile... it increases your face value!
>
> It gets harder and harder to do that with the blank questions you are
> throwing at the mailing list, which do not show any research from your
> side before posting here.
>
> Ralph

Ralph,

Maybe I am not comprehending him or what not, but it almost sounds as if
these questions are scripted....Kinda like those spam emails you get at
times asking for donations and what have you.

~/john

OpenPGP Sig:BA91F079