Old 04-22-2008, 01:41 AM
"Joseph L. Casale"

Default Console Screen Saver

How does one access the properties associated with the blanking CentOS does at init3?
How would I disable this for example?

Thanks!
jlc

Old 04-22-2008, 07:57 AM
Fajar Priyanto

On Tuesday 22 April 2008 08:41:49 Joseph L. Casale wrote:
> How does one access the properties associated with the blanking CentOS does
> at init3? How would I disable this for example?

Maybe it's from the BIOS and not from the OS?
http://linux2.arinet.org
14:57:38 up 7:49, 2.6.22-14-generic GNU/Linux
The real challenge of teaching is getting your students motivated to learn.

Old 04-22-2008, 11:32 AM
"Alan Bartlett"