Old 04-20-2008, 12:01 AM
"Joseph L. Casale"

Default vncviewer

How do you send special keystrokes in vncviewer?
I need to send Shift-F10...

Searching the net showed nothing and realvnc's webpage yielded nothing either.

Thanks!
jlc

Old 04-20-2008, 06:22 AM
Miark

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 18:01:27 -0600, Joseph wrote:

> How do you send special keystrokes in vncviewer?
> I need to send Shift-F10...
>
> Searching the net showed nothing and realvnc's webpage yielded
> nothing either.

Just a thought, but your window manager may be intercepting the
keystroke. If it is, disable it and try vnc again.

Miark

Old 04-21-2008, 10:53 AM
Johnny Hughes

Joseph L. Casale wrote:

How do you send special keystrokes in vncviewer?
I need to send Shift-F10...

Searching the net showed nothing and realvnc's webpage yielded nothing either.

If you press F8 in the vncviewer window, a menu will come up ... one of
the options on that menu is to select alt or ctrl with a check mark.

Shift-F10 seems to pass through OK for me using the CentOS-5 VNC Viewer
without any problems though and not need any help.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes