Old 04-19-2008, 07:17 PM
Anne Wilson

Default Another samba problem - SOLVED!

Unbelievably simple, once I found it. /etc/hosts had lost several lines. I
have no idea how that could have happened, but one of the missing lines was
the address of the server. I can now see all the server's shares within
konqueror!

Thanks for all the help. It was starting reading the howto that made me
realise that checking that file would be sensible. I would never have
thought of that. Another lesson learned :-)

Anne