Old 04-19-2008, 12:55 PM
Anne Wilson

Default Another samba problem

My server is CentOS with samba 3.0.25b. One client box runs Mandriva 2007.1
with samba 3.0.24. I can see the client box from the server, but the client
box can't see the server. It can see the laptop on the same lan, though.

Any suggestions as to what I could check? I know Craig said there had been
some significant changes in recent versions. Are any of those changes likely
to have an impact on this?

Anne