Old 04-19-2008, 12:01 AM
Rogelio

Default jabber server

I'm looking to set up a Jabber server and autocreate the user lists from Active Directory.
*
Does anyone have any pointers?* I'm hitting google, but haven't found anything good (i.e. something simple to follow for n00bs)

Old 04-19-2008, 12:02 AM
Rogelio

Old 04-19-2008, 02:45 AM
Silent Ph03nix

Rogelio wrote:
I'm looking to set up a Jabber server and autocreate the user lists
from Active Directory.

Does anyone have any pointers? I'm hitting google, but haven't found
anything good (i.e. something simple to follow for n00bs)

Do a google search for Openfire Jabber.

--
Ph03nix
Q: What do monsters eat?