Old 10-14-2012, 08:08 AM
Luigi Rosa

Default Apache, IPv4, IPv6, virtual hosts

Old 10-14-2012, 05:47 PM
Gordon Messmer

On 10/14/2012 01:08 AM, Luigi Rosa wrote:
> I would like to have on the same box a name-based virtual host of Apache with
> IPv4 and an IP-based virtual host with IPv6.

Does that not work? As far as I know, enabling named virtual hosts just
allows you to have multiple virtual hosts with the same address and port
specified, with the configuration chosen based on the request's Host:
header. Additionally, it only affects the address and port given in the
NameVirtualHost directive. Enabling it shouldn't stop you from defining
multiple hosts with unique addresses and ports.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:10 PM
Maarten Elsen

On 14/10/2012 10:08, Luigi Rosa wrote:

Luigi,

Try something like this:

NameVirtualHost *:80

<VirtualHost *:80>
DocumentRoot /web/content/ipall.domain.com/html
<Directory "/web/content/ipall.domain.com/html/">
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost [2a00:1450:4013:c00::65]:80>
DocumentRoot /web/content/ipv6.domain.com/html
<Directory "/web/content/ipv6.domain.com/html/">
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 72.232.194.162:80>
DocumentRoot /web/content/ipv4.domain.com/html
<Directory "/web/content/ipv4.domain.com/html/">
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>