-   -   pdf viewer with bookmarking facility? (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/711824-pdf-viewer-bookmarking-facility.html)

Twanny Azzopardi 10-12-2012 05:23 PM

pdf viewer with bookmarking facility?

Keith Roberts 10-12-2012 05:47 PM

pdf viewer with bookmarking facility?

On Fri, 12 Oct 2012, Twanny Azzopardi wrote:

> From: Twanny Azzopardi <twanny.azzopardi@gmail.com>
> Subject: [CentOS] pdf viewer with bookmarking facility?
>
> pdf viewer with bookmarking facility?

KPDF might only support one bookmark at a time. I usually
keep my own bookmarks in a plain text file for whatever PDF
documents I'm reading, in /home/user/Bookmarks/ using the
PDF document's name for the relevant bookmark file. I copy
and paste the relevant section I want to bookmark, so I can
find it again easily. That way you are sure to find the
right place again in the document.

HTH

Keith Roberts

Websites:
http://www.karsites.net
http://www.php-debuggers.net
http://www.raised-from-the-dead.org.uk

TMDA [http://tmda.net]

Kahlil Hodgson 10-13-2012 04:10 AM

On 13/10/12 04:23, Twanny Azzopardi wrote:
> pdf viewer with bookmarking facility?

evince, which comes standard with fedora gnome, and probably centos has
bookmarking for pdfs.

Kahlil (Kal) Hodgson GPG: C9A02289
Head of Technology (m) +61 (0) 4 2573 0382
DealMax Pty Ltd (w) +61 (0) 3 9008 5281

Suite 1415
401 Docklands Drive
Docklands VIC 3008 Australia

"All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that
the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore,
if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all
means, do not use a hammer." -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925