-   -   any good rpm source for tac_plus (tacacs+) server for centos 6? (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/711463-any-good-rpm-source-tac_plus-tacacs-server-centos-6-a.html)

Patrick Lists 10-11-2012 01:07 PM

On 10/11/2012 11:46 AM, Eero Volotinen wrote:
> Any good source to tac_plus server for centos 6?

Not that I'm aware of but have you tried getting the source of tac_plus
and rebuilding on CentOS 6? There is a spec file in the source.

Source: ftp://ftp.shrubbery.net/pub/tac_plus/

Regards,
Patrick

Nux! 10-11-2012 01:31 PM

On 11.10.2012 10:46, Eero Volotinen wrote:
> Any good source to tac_plus server for centos 6?
>
> thanks,
>
> --
> Eero

Can't claim it's a good source, but:
http://li.nux.ro/download/nux/misc/el6/x86_64/tac_plus-4.0.4.26-1.el6.nux.x86_64.rpm

It installs and starts, can't say more about it, yet.

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Eero Volotinen 10-13-2012 12:51 PM

any good rpm source for tac_plus (tacacs+) server for centos 6?

thanks, at least they provide working SPRMS packages :)

--
Eero

Eero Volotinen 10-13-2012 12:52 PM

2012/10/11 Patrick Lists <centos-list@puzzled.xs4all.nl>:
> On 10/11/2012 11:46 AM, Eero Volotinen wrote:
>> Any good source to tac_plus server for centos 6?
>
> Not that I'm aware of but have you tried getting the source of tac_plus
> and rebuilding on CentOS 6? There is a spec file in the source.

yes, there is broken spec file inside of package, just tried it.

Eero