Old 10-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Andrei Rolando León Salas

Default About dropbox

Hello, i use dropbox to have a back up in my computer. Theres a way to have
dropbox in server? and have www folder in dropbox? to use dropbox instead
ftp.

Old 10-04-2012, 04:55 PM

Andrei Rolando León Salas wrote:
> Hello, i use dropbox to have a back up in my computer. Theres a way to
> have dropbox in server? and have www folder in dropbox? to use dropbox
instead
> ftp.

So, you don't mind if someone gets to look at your data? ftp has been
strongly deprecated for years.

And I don't understand your syntax: "have dropbox in server" - do you mean
back your stuff up on your server?

mark

Old 10-04-2012, 11:48 PM
Nux!

On 04.10.2012 17:51, Andrei Rolando León Salas wrote:
> Hello, i use dropbox to have a back up in my computer. Theres a way
> to have
> dropbox in server? and have www folder in dropbox? to use dropbox
> instead
> ftp.

http://www.dropboxwiki.com/Text_Based_Linux_Install

Nux!