Old 09-24-2012, 12:39 PM
Akemi Yagi

Default Atheros Communications Inc. AR8161 Gigabit Ethernet

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 3:13 AM, Johan Vermeulen
<jvermeulen@cawdekempen.be> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> first of all I must admit I posted this problem on the CentOs forum
> yesterday, with 0 replies so far. :-(

You simply did not wait long enough. Give it *at least* one full day
before posting somewhere else.

You now have a reply :

http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=39433&start=0#forumpost1713 36

Akemi