Old 09-22-2012, 03:13 PM
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu

Default Increase console resolution

Hi Everyone,

How do I change the console resolution of CentOS 6 KVMs to be 1024x768
or more?

I have the spice server and qxl card selected for the KVM. I assumed it
would be enough to put the text console into high res, but I was
wrong. :/

Regards,

Ranbir

Old 09-22-2012, 03:22 PM
Nux!

On 22.09.2012 16:13, Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> How do I change the console resolution of CentOS 6 KVMs to be
> 1024x768
> or more?
>
> I have the spice server and qxl card selected for the KVM. I assumed
> it
> would be enough to put the text console into high res, but I was
> wrong. :/
>
> Regards,
>
> Ranbir

Check the "vga" kernel cmdline parameter.

Nux!
www.nux.ro