Old 09-20-2012, 04:29 PM
jiten jha

Default More about Postifx mail server configuration and all

I have done postfix mail server installation and all configuration ,
restriction and filters .What should I have to do more for my mail server
so it is full protect and working fine and fast. like : Milter and
spamassassin is necessary for my mail server .

--
Thanks & Regards
Jitendra Jha