Old 09-13-2012, 08:16 PM
Tony Molloy

Default Partition large disk

Hi,

I have a 24TB RAID6 disk with a GPT partition table on it. I need to
partition it into 2 partitions one of 16TB and 1 of 8TB to put ext4
filesystems on both. But I really need to do this remotely. ( if I can
get to the site I could use gparted )

Now fdisk doesn't understand GPT partition tables and pat