Old 09-12-2012, 12:47 PM
Ned Slider

Default ClamAV and Milter-manager

On 12/09/12 12:52, jiten jha wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> I want to configure ClamAV with Milter-Manager and Spam-assassin for
> postfix mail server I have checked and search on google but not getting any
> good answer and any web site Please help me to configure it.

There is a setup using postfix with amavisd-new to integrate clam and
spamassassin described on the Wiki:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/postfix
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Amavisd

See also the other related articles in the E-Mail section:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos#head-0facb50d5796bee0bd394636c32ffa9a997a6ab5

There are of course other ways to implement Clam/SA but this is the way
that is documented for CentOS.

Hope that helps.

Old 09-12-2012, 02:00 PM
Leonard den Ottolander

Hello Jithendra,

On Wed, 2012-09-12 at 17:22 +0530, jiten jha wrote:
> I want to configure ClamAV with Milter-Manager and Spam-assassin for
> postfix mail server I have checked and search on google but not getting any
> good answer and any web site Please help me to configure it.

You should really put a little more effort in solving your own problems
before posting for help. You come here with loads of questions about
general configuration that make it pretty clear that you have not put
any serious effort in reading manuals or searching the web. Searching
google with the aforementioned terms should give you tons of
information, so your statement that you cannot find a good answer seems
kinda silly.

The CentOS mailing list page points to a resource explaining "How To Ask
Questions The Smart Way":
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html . Please read that
document before posting here again.

Regards,
Leonard.

Old 09-12-2012, 06:11 PM
jiten jha

Thanks Sir,

Next time I will follow "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way":

I need you help again . For how to configure kickstart server in any centos
version.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Leonard den Ottolander <
leonard@den.ottolander.nl> wrote:

> Hello Jithendra,
>
> On Wed, 2012-09-12 at 17:22 +0530, jiten jha wrote:
> > I want to configure ClamAV with Milter-Manager and Spam-assassin for
> > postfix mail server I have checked and search on google but not getting
> any
> > good answer and any web site Please help me to configure it.
>
> You should really put a little more effort in solving your own problems
> before posting for help. You come here with loads of questions about
> general configuration that make it pretty clear that you have not put
> any serious effort in reading manuals or searching the web. Searching
> google with the aforementioned terms should give you tons of
> information, so your statement that you cannot find a good answer seems
> kinda silly.
>
> The CentOS mailing list page points to a resource explaining "How To Ask
> Questions The Smart Way":
> http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html . Please read that
> document before posting here again.
>
> Regards,
> Leonard.
>
> --
> mount -t life -o ro /dev/dna /genetic/research

Thanks & Regards
Jitendra Jha
+91-7498370550

Old 09-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Leonard den Ottolander

Hello Jithendra,

On Wed, 2012-09-12 at 23:41 +0530, jiten jha wrote:
> Thanks Sir,
>
> Next time I will follow "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way":
>

> I need you help again . For how to configure kickstart server in any centos
> version.

That same page
( http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=16 ) also has a
note on Quoting Style. Please don't top post. Thank you.

Regards,
Leonard.