Old 09-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Eero Volotinen

Default ldap 2.4 for centos 5/rhel 5

Hi,

Is there any good source for openldap-server 2.4 version for centos 5 / rhel 5 ?

--
Eero

Old 09-11-2012, 07:14 AM
Götz Reinicke

Am 10.09.12 18:36, schrieb Eero Volotinen:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any good source for openldap-server 2.4 version for centos 5 / rhel 5 ?

Hi, AFAIK that was a tricky one, we ended up to go with centos 6.x
because there was to much trouble, dependencies with other packages, the
berkley db/libs etc.

But thats one++ year ago.

Look here: http://ltb-project.org/wiki/download#openldap may be today it
is better.

Good luck /Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH

Old 09-11-2012, 08:40 AM
Eero Volotinen

2012/9/11 Götz Reinicke <goetz.reinicke@filmakademie.de>:
> Am 10.09.12 18:36, schrieb Eero Volotinen:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there any good source for openldap-server 2.4 version for centos 5 / rhel 5 ?
>
> Hi, AFAIK that was a tricky one, we ended up to go with centos 6.x
> because there was to much trouble, dependencies with other packages, the
> berkley db/libs etc.
>
> But thats one++ year ago.
>
> Look here: http://ltb-project.org/wiki/download#openldap may be today

well. it's a bit different than ldap in centos 6

I found this solution: http://tygerclan.net/?q=node/52

--
Eero