Old 08-24-2012, 11:07 PM
Karanbir Singh

Default San Diego, CentOS Drinks : Aug 30th at 6:30pm

hi Guys,

I'm going to be in San Diego next week for a few days ( at LinuxCon 2012
). And we've managed to get an evening drinks session organised on the
30th Aug evening from 6:30pm onward.

And the beer is sponsored by the guys at Expensify.com!

Also, I will have some CentOS Stickers and some CentOS T-Shirts to give
away.

We need to know numbers and confirm details, so please make sure you
sign up here : http://centos-sandiego-2012.eventbrite.com/

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys there!

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh