Old 04-14-2008, 03:51 PM
Ingemar Nilsson

Default Custom SELinux file contexts?

Daniel de Kok wrote:

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 5:05 PM, Ingemar Nilsson <init@kth.se> wrote:

but rather put one or more similar files somewhere. A file_contexts.d
firectory would be nice, but it isn't available. Just creating your own
file_contexts.local file does not work, I already tried.

/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts.local works fine
for me. Did you use restorecon afterwards to relabel the relevant
files/directories?

It works now, I don't know what mistake I made. Thanks anyway.

Regards
Ingemar

Old 04-14-2008, 03:58 PM
Ingemar Nilsson

Ingemar Nilsson wrote:

/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts.local works fine
for me. Did you use restorecon afterwards to relabel the relevant
files/directories?

It works now, I don't know what mistake I made. Thanks anyway.

It only works when using the name file_contexts.local though, using a
subdirectory like file_contexts.d or a file named
file_contexts.somethingelse does not work.

Regards
Ingemar