Old 08-18-2012, 12:04 PM
Steve Thompson

Default CentOS with sssd and samba4

If you are authenticating your CentOS 6 systems using sssd from a samba4
DC using GSSAPI, I'd like to hear from you. I have been able to get it to
work using only cleartext passwords in sssd.conf, and of course I'd prefer
to use GSSAPI.

Steve

Old 08-18-2012, 02:53 PM
Steve Thompson

On Sat, 18 Aug 2012, Steve Thompson wrote:

> If you are authenticating your CentOS 6 systems using sssd from a samba4
> DC using GSSAPI, I'd like to hear from you. I have been able to get it to
> work using only cleartext passwords in sssd.conf, and of course I'd prefer
> to use GSSAPI.

I found the solution. One cannot use GSSAPI and have start_tls on at the
same time.

Steve