Old 04-14-2008, 03:05 PM
Ingemar Nilsson

Default Custom SELinux file contexts?

Hi.

Do anyone know of some place to put custom SELinux file context
specifications? I would prefer not to append lines to

/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts

but rather put one or more similar files somewhere. A file_contexts.d
firectory would be nice, but it isn't available. Just creating your own
file_contexts.local file does not work, I already tried.

I'm running CentOS 5.1

Regards
Ingemar

Old 04-14-2008, 03:22 PM
"Daniel de Kok"

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 5:05 PM, Ingemar Nilsson <init@kth.se> wrote:
> but rather put one or more similar files somewhere. A file_contexts.d
> firectory would be nice, but it isn't available. Just creating your own
> file_contexts.local file does not work, I already tried.

/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts.local works fine
for me. Did you use restorecon afterwards to relabel the relevant
files/directories?

-- Daniel