Old 08-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Leonard den Ottolander

Default Wiki dead links CentOS-Fasttrack

Hello,

The links under the CentOS-Fasttrack paragraph at
http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories all refer to non
existent pages/files at mirror.centos.org. Where can one find the repo
files and readme?

Regards,
Leonard.

Old 08-18-2012, 10:21 AM
Vnpenguin

Reported by me 4 days ago, but no reply yet. It seams that nobody pays
attention to that!

VN_

Old 08-18-2012, 10:47 AM
Johnny Hughes

On 08/18/2012 05:21 AM, Vnpenguin wrote:
> Reported by me 4 days ago, but no reply yet. It seams that nobody pays
> attention to that!
>
> VN_
>
> On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 8:46 PM, Leonard den Ottolander <
> leonard@den.ottolander.nl> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> The links under the CentOS-Fasttrack paragraph at
>> http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories all refer to non
>> existent pages/files at mirror.centos.org. Where can one find the repo
>> files and readme?

I have fixed the master server to contain the files ... they should be
on all the CentOS mirrors w/in 30 minutes.

Old 08-20-2012, 03:21 PM
Karanbir Singh

On 08/18/2012 11:21 AM, Vnpenguin wrote:
> Reported by me 4 days ago, but no reply yet. It seams that nobody pays
> attention to that!

I'm going to push a new centos-release package either later today or
tomorrow. The fast-track repo definitions ( with enabled=0 ) will be
included there.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219 | Yahoo IM: z00dax | Gtalk: z00dax