Old 08-16-2012, 06:33 PM

Default libfget ported to CentOS 6.2?

Hi,
I have used the library calls of an open source library called libfget,
which I had running on Fedora 8. I am now trying to build it and run it on
CentOS 6.2, but there are some problems. The original maintainer of that
package is not currently available and I tried to post to that list but no
one answered.
I wonder if anyone here has needed to use this and had success in building
and running it. There are bugs in the socket programming (getsock* calls
and select()). I replaced gethostbyname_r with getaddrinfo, but I can't
figure out why a select() call is failing.
I am using the lastest version: fget-1.3.3.tar.gz (libfget.so).
Thanks,
Dirce